Monday, January 29, 2007

Um...Yeah.

This is the part where I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork. I certainly have plenty to do, and here I sit making my daily internet rounds.

Cataloging will not learn itself.

I just got the access code for Records Management, so I probably should catch up with that...but I don't have the books yet so maybe I can just remain blissfully ignorant for a few more days until they show up.

BUT.

I found out that I can apply with the county library system in May.

So I guess I'd better get to work, because I need these 6 credits to be eligible.

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

Are you sure that cataloging does not learn itself?

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger CMC said...

It might. The next time I see MARC I'll ask him.

Ouch.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Blech... I did cataloging most of today. Stupid new automation vendor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home