Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy to the Hour!

Of course, I'm drinking alone because my drinking buddy is at a meeting. Somewhere.

It's a beautiful day in Las Vegas, and it reminds me of why I love March. Back on the East Coast, it was the March wind that always signaled the end of winter and warmer weather to come. Out here, it's the end of the worst of the rainy season...even though we didn't have one this year.

I miss standing in that wind at night. I miss very little about New York, but that is one thing that cannot be duplicated.

Of course, 350 days of sun is a good replacement. So was the fact that I was in shirt sleeves at 7:30 last night.

Life is good. And I'm not making dinner.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

LIQUID DINNER!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Damn you and your fine weather! I would not miss the March winds. Not one bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home