Tuesday, April 03, 2007

From the Ether

So I don't know where those last commenters came from, but for the record, I'm not looking for a sugar daddy or another husband, thanks anyway.

It's another week of uniform titles and records management technology. To say I'm not thrilled about it is an understatement. But I also have no energy to complain either. I just plow through it and remember that in about eight weeks it'll all be over and I'll be closer to being finished once and for all.

In other news, the race to get Saudi visas is on! And with no word from the expeditor, I'm hoping that everyone is sailing through the consulate. Just a note - don't go to Saudi Arabia. It's as bad as getting into Russia. So don't go there either.

Also: I'm spending the weekend in northern California. With my dad. If I had a therapist we might discuss that. Instead? I'll just come home and drink on Sunday night.

Booze is the best therapy.

3 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

[Yakov Smirnoff] In America you can get visa to go to Saudi Arabia. In Russia visa to go to Saudi Arabia GETS YOOOOUUUU! [/Yakov Smirnoff]

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Wow, I thought your last commenters were very interesting with their shameless promotion of dating sites. But then, I also thought you knew them.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger CMC said...

Dude, they were totally random comments. I never get those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home