Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Longest. Week. Ever.

I'd like to see how many times I've used that as a title.

Anyway, it's halfway through Wednesday, so I guess I'm on the downward side of the week. That's something, I suppose. Also something? Nine crappy pages of paper written...but considering I got an A on my site visit paper that I whipped off in about two hours I'm not too worried about this one.

Except for the formatting part. APA is the bane of my existence. I have no idea why a library school uses that instead of MLA, but who am I to question. Even some of the instructors think it's nuts.

At least I can look forward to Palm Springs at the end of the week. If I make it.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Boo. At least you don't have to use Turabian.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

Uniblab?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home