Thursday, April 26, 2007

Work Work Work.

I've spent all morning working on one thing or another. And wasting a half hour in a staff meeting - yeah, we have four employees. Including the owner. I don't care what anyone else is doing, really. I know what's going on already and I have no need to be aware that the chart of accounts that was supposed to be in place a year ago isn't done yet. I felt more like punching someone in the mouth because I was in the middle of formatting my f'ing records management paper and no amount of coffee was helping my mood or the fact I've been up since 4am composing discussion threads in my head.

And thinking about applying for a library job in Las Vegas. I don't know what to do about that, and it's sitting heavily. Really, it's a moot point because I'm sure plenty of local candidates are available and they would be hired long before me.

But still. A full-time decent paying library job where you don't need a Masters.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

If you get a Vegas library job I hope it is not in the one that has smelly homeless people in it. Wait that is all of them*. Sorry.

*maybe not in the new ones in the nicer parts of town, but probably those too,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home