Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Potpourri

Friday I drank. A lot. Too much. It ended badly. We'll not speak of it again.

Saturday I drank. A lot. Not too much. It ended peacefully.

Sunday? Ditto. But only after my homework was done. Although sometimes I'm BRILLIANT when I've got a few in me.

Now it's Wednesday! I've spent this week coordinating and printing and shipping and burning and converting and uploading. And I'm so tired of it I could spit. But now it's over and the boss is 5,000 miles away with some wonky itinerary that looks completely wrong on paper but was what was given to me so I just went along with it.

Yesterday, though - NEW SHOES! NEW PURSE! I cannot describe my love of Endless.com in words.

We have one of two houseguests with us now...we're suspicious that maybe the other one isn't so excited about staying at our house. Whatevs. No one forced them to live there - we just offered.

Bah.

Anything else? The slow march to the end of the semester has started...my records management final is partially finished, I finally learned Dewey in cataloging this week, and soon it will all be over.

Selah.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

I ate a sausage this morning.

That is all.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

WHY??? Why with the endless.com?! Are you trying to make me broke?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home