Monday, May 07, 2007

*sigh*

So hey! I got an A on my records management paper! Yay, right?

Let me share the comments...

"Fascinating topic. Well done!"

That's it. 10 pages of text and that's what I get.

Maybe I'm expecting too much. Except for the part where every other instructor I've had has given extensive comments on written work, which is great because all of this work goes into the portfolio I have to assemble in order to graduate.

Does this mean that it doesn't need editing? Because somehow I find that hard to believe. I can write the hell out of anything, sure, but I can't believe there's no room for improvement.

My discontent grows. But all I have left is my final, and considering the grades I've gotten on the drivel I've turned in this semester, I'm guessing I'm in pretty good shape.

I can phone it in too, I guess.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

It did seem like grad school was basically a place where they took your money, told you you had to sit somewhere for three hours a week, and then gave you an A no matter what the product. Seriously, I had a 4.0 in grad school. I had to work my ass off for a 3.5 in undergrad.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger CMC said...

This is, honestly, the first instructor like this I've had. All of the rest have been really involved and while they haven't been the hardest graders, I've had to work for an A. And at my school, that means at least a 96.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home