Wednesday, August 08, 2007

And Another One Down.

Semester #5 is over. Two classes, 10 weeks - and more grey hairs than I care to think about. I'd also like to not think about all of the time I spent in front of this computer screen, because summer is almost over and I watched it all go by from my perch on the sofa in my living room. I'd like to think that someday I'll have a summer vacation.

My butt would not like to think about the summer either, as it had to go back to the gym for the first time in months this morning. I really hate exercise. But after three months of booze and ice cream, I'm not in beach shape by any stretch of the imagination.

And I'm going to Hawaii in eight weeks. Yes. I am going to roll out of bed and onto the beach for an entire week.

In the middle of the semester. Take that, grad school.

But for now I'll enjoy my two-week break and try to read more than one book so I can buy some more. Because really, what fun is being a librarian if you can't read books?

Thoughts on Second Life to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home