Monday, September 24, 2007

Blogging for Grades!

That's like Bowling for Dollars but not as much fun. Actually, I really like to blog so this week's assignments have been the least painful of all. Much less painful than archival collection development policies. Important? Yes. Interesting? Not so much...except for the part where Harvard says it won't accept blank stationery or office supplies.

That was the highlight of that lesson.

And somehow? I seem to be caught up at work. Okay, not really - I have a lot of archiving and crap to do, but right now I'm at a standstill until I have some space to do so. For today, I'm stuck answering the phone because the receptionist is "out sick" again.

You sense my skepticism.

Suffice it to say that when the boss asks you if you think something is going on with her, there might be some cause for concern. Concern that includes the "oh shit" moment you realize might be coming - the moment where you're back to doing it all again.

Crap.

For today, I'm going to revel in the fact that I'm totally acing Electronic Communication and Archives right now. And I'm doing it all even though I don't have time to do homework in the office anymore. I rock my own socks.

And I got mentioned three times in the boss's speech at the five-year anniversary party the other night. So I rock other people's socks, too.

It all seems too easy. I feel like I'm missing something.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

So I guess I am leaving my personalized pencil and 3 hole punch collection to Yale then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home