Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Also:

Mark Summers likes to talk on his phone.

Constantly.

I had to link to the Wikipedia entry because what is purported to be his "official" website was done in Front Page and is from 1999.

Oh, alright. Bask in its retro glory.

Anyway - he was sitting across from me in the Las Vegas airport yesterday morning and must've made 10 phone calls. At 5:30 in the morning.

I was barely functioning, and he was all "blahblahblah" to every person on the East Coast he could find, I think. I mean, he wasn't being loud or showy about it, and I guess the show he'd just finished taping early that morning was great and he was really excited about it. But it was early.

I do have to give him props - I had no idea he had OCD and he hosted Double Dare for all those years.

He looks old in real life.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You saw MARK SUMMERS??!?!! I loved Double Dare and I love Unwrapped. The OCD thing always fascinated me, what with all the slime and goop he dealt with on Double Dare. Props to him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home