Friday, August 24, 2007

Decisions, Decisions.

Sometimes the biggest decision I have to make is whether I want to go to the rodeo or the fair. Or *gasp* - BOTH! I'm such a hick.

This mostly hinges on how long we want to sit in the car. I love to drive, but sometimes it just gets ridiculous if you're not moving. And when Google Maps tells you it could take up to 2 hours and 20 minutes to get somewhere, it's not lying.

Of course, I also have hours of homework to do. But that is nowhere near as much fun.

3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Maybe the fair has a rodeo...

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Nick Thorsch said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Nick Thorsch said...

There's a new Norco Rodeo coming up Feb 4th and 5th!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home