Friday, November 30, 2007

And That's That.

I ate and drank enough to choke a horse last night. Raw steak and booze is a fine way to welcome 30. And the presents! I highly recommend making as big a deal as possible out of your 30th birthday (that's aimed at you, NPW) because I totally cleaned up.

And it's not over...tomorrow night is my semi-surprise party. All I know is that it's at 7pm. Somewhere. Where there will be booze.

Also: Dom Perignon? No better than a $40 bottle of champagne. But the box is cool.

Also also: another year of NaBloPoMo is over, and I almost made it. This might be the last time for me - NoBloShoeMo, however, is right up my alley. We'll have to see what the next 11 months brings...maybe I'll have something fascinating to write about every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home