Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dusty.

Thanksgiving time is the time of year when I actually clean my house, mainly because people come over to eat and I can't give them a dust-covered cocktail glass to drink out of...so this afternoon I pulled all of the glassware off the shelf and holy crow the dust that was underneath was amazing.

I really need to dust more often.

But now everything is washed and sparkly and later I'll be throwing out the old expired liquor to make room for the new liquor that will be thrown out next year.

That's all I've got today. Except that I bought a roasting pan today - then I suddenly realized on the way home that I probably don't need it as I think I bought one a couple years ago. But I wanted it and it was nice! I'll probably end up returning it after I sigh over it a few times because I really don't have room for two roasting pans since I don't have access to my back apartment right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home