Sunday, November 11, 2007

This is the End...

of another Vegas weekend. The princess was totally interesting and very open about Saudi culture. Also: she's an alternative medicine practioner, not a pediatrician. I wish I would've had more time to speak with her. Hopefully another time - she did invite me to Saudi Arabia, but my husband won't let me go. That one is written in stone, for sure.

This time last year, it was the beginning of my nightmare descent into a month-long UTI that wouldn't die.

One word of advice: go see a urologist. It'll fix everything. I haven't had a problem since I went to see him. And that is a miracle because believe me, if I sneeze wrong I get an infection.

A-men.

Tomorrow it's back to the real world, and very early in the morning.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Just don't go to a urophagist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home