Monday, November 12, 2007

Sailing the High Seas

But only in my head. Last night I had a dream that I was sailing with pirates. They weren't very good at being pirates, though. They had some kind of homemade sailboat, and the captain sat in a hole in the deck with a hatch and only his head was sticking out. Someone said something about hoisting the sails, which consisted of unfurling a six-foot bed sheet. Then we took the 14 waterway toward Canada.

And I wasn't even drunk.

They had a dog, too - but I can't remember what she did.

It's been a long day, and my homework is half finished, which is where it will remain until tomorrow as I am hibernating in the hopes it will quell the grippe that I seem to have finally caught from the office. I so cannot get sick.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get sick! And I hope you had fun in Vegas. :)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Yar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home