Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Spider!

Somewhere a spider is lurking around my chair...I'm sort of creeped out about it, but when I saw it I screamed and flung it somewhere else. I should've squished it.

Anyway.

People always say that Los Angeles has no seasons. They can believe that all they want, because when I can drive home from work in mid-November with my windows down I'm not missing them. That belief, by the way, is bull. We have four seasons just like everyone else. Just because it doesn't snow or tornado or hurricane doesn't mean the weather doesn't change. So there.

I keep thinking I see that spider out of the corner of my eye.

In other news, today I registered for my LAST SEMESTER OF GRAD SCHOOL. This is it. It's almost too good to be true, even though I know the next six months are not going to be a cakewalk. It was just two years ago about this time that I was accepted.

What a long strange trip it's been.

Back to archival ethical issues!

3 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is your program so LONG?!?!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

You should have archived the spider... ETHICALLY!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger CMC said...

I think the spider has reached the destroying stage. Except that I opted for preservation by sweeping him away.

Damn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home