Friday, December 07, 2007

One More Down.

I unceremoniously finished a class on Wednesday. By next Friday I will finish the second and start yet another.

The slow march to May continues, and so little motivation remains. I Christmas shopped and read blogs and migrated files this afternoon.

I'm not sleeping well, mostly because I wake up in the middle of the night and think about the differences between archival and library theory.

I wrote my Christmas list as an APA-style report today, complete with references and a title page. I figure I might as well make my peace with the fact that I'm going to spend 12 weeks between January and April writing only APA-style pieces, so why not start doing everything that way?

I need a break - one I am not going to get this year, and I'm hoping the end result it worth it.

But! Tonight! One night only at the Orpheum Theatre...ANDREW BIRD.

That's makes it all okay today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home