Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Clearing out the Cobwebs

I'd really like to say I've been so busy doing fascinating! fun! stuff that I simply haven't had time to blog in the last two weeks.

Um, yeah. I've been working. And then I worked some more. Maybe I cooked something, thought about exercising, and then I fell asleep.

What a life.

The most exciting thing I've done is watch movies. My other half was kind enough to move our extra TV and DVD player outside in front of the sofa. So, in the last week I've seen Madagascar, No Country for Old Men, Ratatouille, and Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Electric Boogaloo. I'll let you guess which one I liked the most. That is the most movies I've seen in months, by the way.

I did go to the Huntington the other day, and now I'm a member.

Yep. I need a hobby.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Woot! Summer movies are the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home