Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Coming Soon...Blog Share

So tomorrow's post won't be my usual drivel...It will be a guest post from an anonymous blogger participating in Blog Share, hosted by -R- of And You Know What Else fame.

I'm sure it'll be so much more interesting than I am, and somewhere I'll be dulling up someone else's blog with an anonymous post of my own. I probably should have spent some quality time spiffing up my corner of the blogosphere (I hate that word), but dude - I'm lazy and by the end of the day the last thing I want to do is stare blankly at my monitor trying to decide what I want my blog that no one reads to look like.

In the meantime, I signed my contract with Butler Hill this morning and now have to stay mum about all of it for three years. And while I fully intend to honor the terms of my NDA, I have to say that in general I think they are pure bunk. Every project in my office involves some sort of non-disclosure, and someone is always blabbing about what is supposed to be confidential.

Usually it's the boss.

And with that, it's off to my spreadsheets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home