Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Vacation - All I Ever Wanted

Note to self: Do not take a vacation at the home of a person for whom you work. It can hardly be called a vacation.

That said, it is nice to be out of the office for awhile, even if I am designing books, editing plans, and signing drawings. And other than the complete meltdown I had at 4:30 this morning (hey thanks anxiety!) I'm having a fine time. Especially because I'm here ALONE right now. Except that I really want to go out and while my oldest friend in the world lives here, she started teaching at her new school yesterday and is wrapped up until Friday. Sigh. I guess I could go find some random convention attendee to buy me some drinks, but that seems like a lot of work, not to mention slightly creepy. I've seen those "local girls"...and no way am I going anywhere with some strange man.

Besides, I'd have to take a shower AND be charming. I'd rather sit around in my underpants and eat potato chips and grunt at the TV.

Somehow I've become a man.

I'd better buy some shoes tonight.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Call me when you are scratching your balls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home