Monday, July 14, 2008

Moonlighting

Since I have copious amounts of free time these days, I've decided to take a second job. Because really, the first one doesn't drive me crazy enough, so I'm going to spend another 20 hours a week yelling at my computer screen.

Starting next week, I'll be a data annotator for the Butler Hill Group. I know! Sounds sexy, huh? But I can't deny that it's going to be interesting, especially since I can work in my pajamas on my outdoor sofa. This, you see, is the first step toward my dream of working full-time in my pajamas. And honestly, it's good experience in my chosen field of work and particularly in my field of interest.

The pay is pretty good, too, which was not a deciding factor for me for once.

In another month I might be kicking myself for doing this, but I figure it can't be any worse than going to school, and at least I'm getting paid for it. Especially since those student loans aren't going to pay themselves and I'm mere months away from getting the first bill.

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Akkire said...

Again, as I will be in your predicament very soon (school no work no money pending loans) your little snippets interest me. what does a data annotator do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home