Tuesday, October 02, 2007

As the Tumbleweeds Blow...

So, was it ill-advised that I signed up for NaBloPoMo seeing as I haven't posted in a week?

I need to force myself to write for entertainment, because all of this scholarly writing is really starting to get me down.

Not that I have anything entertaining to say, really, unless you want to hear about my loathing of the wiki or the fact that this week I will create my first podcast.

OR...

that in two weeks I'll be sitting on a beach on Oahu without my telephone and computer. Because I can't fathom the idea of that - it's blowing my mind. I haven't been completely out of contact with my office in almost three years.

And they will live. Or I might not.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

You need to use... RADIO VOICE!

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous you're going on vacation. SO JEALOUS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home