Monday, November 19, 2007

GRRRRRR.

I don't know what it is about today, but holy crap am I irritated.

Even Blogger is pissing me off right now because it's really SLOW. Gah.

Wait. I do know, and this is going to get personal.

I guess the first thing that set me off was the fact that I found a whole pile of drawings at work that are filed in the completely wrong spot. This means that doubles are appearing and taking up extra space on the already too small server. I’ll do something about it next week.

But the thing that’s sticking in my craw has to do with my birthday. All I wanted was a party. I haven’t had a party since I was six, and I think 30 probably deserves one. Everyone has been aware of this fact for months…and yet a party is only half-planned and if you’re keeping track, I’m turning 30 in 10 days. I’m pretty sure that no one’s even been invited, because the DATE HASN’T BEEN SET.

So, thanks! Thanks for half-assing my birthday. It really means a lot that you think so much of me that you can’t even plan one fucking birthday party. I guess it was just too much to ask. You might as well forget about it because honestly? By the time it actually gets planned it’ll be too late to invite anyone.

So hey! 30 is already turning out to be great and I’m not even there yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home