Saturday, May 17, 2008

30 Hours and Counting...

...Until I can put that MLIS after my name.

Lest I forget...if you're going to be at convocation tomorrow and would like to tell me to quit my whining (because it's coming), here's what I look like:

I'll have less penis pop in my mouth.

In the meantime, my dog is incontinent from Prednisone and I started washing the bedding before 8am. A warning, my friends - steroids might make your dog pee. A lot. While its asleep in your bed.

It was a long sleepless night for everyone. But we have it figured out and disposed of the culprit - I'd much rather deal with a dog in a cone than worry about how much she's going to wet while I'm not looking. Thank god for Nature's Miracle...if you have a dog, don't be without it.

This was supposed to be a big party weekend full of fun and merriment. So far, I got out of work an hour late last night and I have to go in today to put together materials for my graphic designer since the book on which we're working has to be finished by tomorrow night and I'll be GOD DAMNED if I'm working on my graduation day.

And my dog peed the bed three times last night. So hey! Come on over! We'll wash the dog and replace European Town elevations for the third time. The fun never stops.

*Sigh*

I should be drinking mimosas and lounging on my outdoor sofa...instead I'll be doing laundry and sitting in my office to celebrate the culmination of two and a half years of work. I cannot begin to express how glad I am that my entire family (and I mean ENTIRE - in-laws included) did not come out for graduation, because I am in the worst mood EVER. It's bad enough that I have to scrub my toilet in case my sister comes over tomorrow.

All I know is that when I am done with work today, I am off the clock until Monday morning. I'm not going to book-end (I'm so witty) the biggest event of my life by sitting at my desk sending drawings.

Take that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home