Saturday, December 20, 2008

Seven Things

#1. Facebook is like a weird random reunion of your entire life. And everyone has kids.

#2. I really need to decorate my house - I'm hosting Christmas Eve and my tree is tied up in the corner. The decorations are in the corner in a heap and the dog is suspicious of the lights.

#3. I sure got a lot of hooch for Christmas. My husband says it's because people like me when I drink. That makes me think that people ONLY like me when I'm drinking. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

#4. I thought I might not have to work during my vacation from my day job...ha! I have to put together a presentation for a side project by January 5th. But it pays.

#5. I'm spending five days in Vegas next week. That makes having to work a little better. I hope it doesn't snow.

#6. I have a holiday spare tire that might be getting more difficult to conceal. But I get to eat for two more weeks before I think about that.

#7. Things might actually be coming together at the close of one hell of a year. We've limped along this far and we just might be out of the woods.

I have probably jinxed that now.

So back to finishing up my second job, and wondering how everyone ended up with so many children while I wasn't looking.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

it is about time you hear about this. When a mommy and a daddy love OK each other very much...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home