Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Something Different.

Here is something new! And not the same old drivel I keep re-hashing in my head that usually involves figuring out how to easily sell my feet on the Internet for a lot of money.

I might not be kidding about that...so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to share. I have really cute feet!

Anyway.

Since I obviously don't have enough to entertain me or enough letters after my name, I've decided to become a LEED Accredited Professional. And while I feel like the whole LEED certification thing is just a way for the Green Building Council to make a pile of money, the general public eats that crap up and I get to be the person in my company who is the official LEED AP. Really, all it means is that I can walk people through the certification process - it certainly doesn't make me any kind of designer.

But hell, my company is paying for it, and maybe I can sell it to a library someday. It's just a bunch of memorization, and as long as I don't drink too much before the test I should be just fine. At least I hope so, because the test is $400 a pop. See? Money-making scheme.

I love the government.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

FEET!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home