Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh Come ON.

Just when you think it all might be over, the waiting game starts.

GAH.

Context? My other half had a great interview with our newest competitor on Friday. "Great!" they said, "you'll hear from us on Monday!" It's Tuesday. Nothing. My co-worker and I realized that they're probably waiting for a contract to get signed...but I'm tired of waiting, and he's a wreck. We're pretty sure he's got a fighting chance, as the general manager at my office called and chatted him up ahead of his interview since the senior project coordinator over there worked for us last year.

Yes, themed entertainment IS the most incestuous industry of all. Worse than entertainment in general.

Anyway, we all know he's a perfect fit but the question is how long it's going to take. And time is the one thing we don't have much of anymore. Grrr.

In the meantime, I'm jealous of the fancy dress showdown in Boston this week. I really think we need one in my office.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Dude, you have way more stuff going on than Fancy Dress Friday. Like, real life stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home